Michael (spudpuppy) wrote,
Michael
spudpuppy

Latest update



Well, he's still in the hospital. When the urologist came in this morning and saw how much Demerol, they were giving him, he switched him over to a Morphine drip. (He'd had 325 mg by the time I left, and was scheduled to get another 25 mg per hour.)

They did another set of x-rays this morning, but it doesn't look like the stone progressed any further.

Current plan, if it doesn't pass by morning, they will do another set of x-rays at 7:00, with contrast dyes. He will then make a decision whether he will do surgery tomorrow morning.

So, depending on how things go, he may be there another day.

I work tomorrow from 11:30 to 7:15, so if he is released, I'll to go get him after work.

Time for bed.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment